It’s overwhelming how many thingys have gathered in just one week. Go on and dig through them…
- Help scale the npm registry - donate | scalenpm.org Most webdevs are using npm in their daily life. Now it’s time to give back
- AutoJS by atmb4u AutoJS is a library to continuously autocomplete textarea based on a standard dictionary.
- Minimizing initialization time in AngularJS — Medium Preloading templates and RESTful resources
- AngularJS - Perceived Performance by mendhak What you can do to enhance perceived performance on a single page app
- Lazy prefetching of AngularJS partials | Minko Gechev’s blog prefetch resources to enable fast apps
- timoxley/polyfill-webcomponents Browserify-compatible web-component polyfills, courtesy of Polymer
- Zero lines JS game - CodePen only css
- Ocean Wave Simulation in webgl
- Introducing the Whiteboard Drum WebRTC and Web Audio API magic
- Responsive images – end of year report | HTML5 Doctor Opera’s Bruce Lawson looks at some of the progress made and decisions yet to come in the world of responsive images.
- component/drop-anywhere Drag and drop a file anywhere to upload
- What Exactly Is….. The 300ms Click Delay Where it came from and what you can do about it
- DevTools Snippets A collection of helpful snippets to use inside of browser devtools
- Snazzy Maps Free Styles for Google Maps
- browserify articles new articles on browserify
- dominictarr/npmd distributed npm client. npmd is an alternative npm client that uses leveldb and local replication to improve performance by eliminating unnecessary network round-trips.
- Raynos/http-framework A web framework based purely on require(‘http’)
- rvagg/dnt Use Docker to test code against multiple versions of Node.js simultaneously
- nodejitsu/godot Godot is a streaming real-time event processor based on Riemann written in Node.js
- How nodejs has revolutionised the mailonline Clifton Cunningham, CTO talks about the stack @ mailonline
- ▶ Julian Gruber: Level Me up Scotty! - YouTube With all the innovation happening in the “Node.js” database land, and thanks to “npm”, we can create a simple, realtime and persistent browser chat application in just a few lines of code, without using any frameworks. Watch Julian Gruber live code it!
- deoxxa/npmrc Switch between different .npmrc files with ease and grace.
- goinstant/secure-filters Anti-XSS Security Filters for EJS and More
- On Go’s Web Application Ecosystem - The Changelog What do you use when writing a webapp in Go
- clumsy, an utility for simulating broken network for Windows Vista / Windows 7 and above clumsy makes your network condition on Windows significantly worse, but in a managed and interactive manner.
- Docker 0.7 With a nice feature list: Feature 1: Standard Linux support Feature 2: Storage drivers Feature 3: Offline transfer Feature 4: Links Feature 5: Container naming Feature 6: Advanced port redirects Feature 7: Quality
- OS X Hardening: Securing a Large Global Mac Fleet | USENIX OS X security is evolving: defenses are improving with each OS release but the days of “Macs don’t get malware” are gone.
- CascadiaJS 2013 Talks - Making WebRTC awesome A 20 minute look at WebRTC’s promises, challenges, and future from Henrik Joreteg.
- belluzj/cosmic-sans-neue A font family with a great monospaced variant for programmers.
- Welcome · Advanced R. This is the in-progress book site for “Advanced R development”. The book is designed primarily for R users who want to improve their programming skills and understanding of the language.
Your link could be here
If we missed something special or you just want to promote a site, give us a nudge @ <a href=’mailto:%79ieldt%68%65do%67@gmail%2Ec%6Fm’>email@example.com</a>