This week we present you a small list of valuable thingys. Read on…
- yeoman/grunt-bower-requirejs Grunt task - Automagically wire-up installed Bower components into your RequireJS config
- loadfive/Knwl.js Find dates, times, emails, phone numbers, links, reading time, even the emotion of the text, or check if it’s spam. Knwl.js makes it possible to scan through large amounts of text for data that may be of interest.
- cheet.js - easy easter eggs (konami code, etc) for your site easy easter eggs (konami code, etc) for your site.
- wearefractal/wifi-location Triangulate your WiFi signal to guess geolocation
- Perfection kills » Exploring canvas drawing techniques uncountable different techniques to draw lines on a canvas
- SVG Icons FTW | Codrops Despite the growing popularity of SVG, its time around and excellent browser support, we have a lack of good vector icon approaches. It’s time to fill this gap and use SVG as icons in our web projects.
- Chrome DevTools for Mobile: Screencast and Emulation - HTML5 Rocks Developing for mobile should be just as easy as it is developing for desktop.
- MobileChromeApps/mobile-chrome-apps Chrome apps on Android and iOS
- PgREST: Node.js in the Database JSON Document Store
- node-app/Nodelike Node.js-compatible Framework for iOS http://nodeapp.org
- substack/still-alive the “still alive” song from portal in honor of scalenpm.org reaching its goal
- Voxer/sse4_crc32 SSE4.2-based hardware accelerated CRC32 calculator
- steeve/boot2docker boot2docker is a lightweight Linux distribution based on Tiny Core Linux made specifically to run Docker containers. It runs completely from RAM, weights ~38mb and boots in ~5-6s (YMMV).
- execat/bookmarks A list of interesting open source projects.
Your link could be here
If we missed something special or you just want to promote a site, give us a nudge @ <a href=’mailto:%79ieldt%68%65do%67@gmail%2Ec%6Fm’>firstname.lastname@example.org</a>