Don’t miss Vyacheslav Egorov’s talk @ lxjs, very entertaining.
- ▶ Vyacheslav Egorov - LXJS 2013 - Performance and benchmarking - YouTube how VMs outsmart performance tests
- Dropzone.js DropzoneJS is an open source library that provides drag’n’drop file uploads with image previews.
- Interview Questions and Exercises About CSS | CSS-Tricks If you’re in the position of needing to interview someone about their skill and knowledge about CSS, it can be a little hard to think of things to ask on-the-fly.
- How to prioritize visible content for pagespeed enhance percieved performance
- This Is Responsive | Tips, Resources and Patterns for Responsive Web Design a very helpful page!
- Einführung in die Entwicklung von Smart-TV-Apps » t3n A german read about how to get into developing SmartTV Apps.
- Odometer — Transition numbers with ease Beautiful CSS3 Number Transitions
- Fyrdility » Blog Archive » Preview the new caniuse.com features the beta has some nice features
- Creating a Dynamic Hero Image Using Canvas - Spark: Lamplighter Blog nice idea
- From Java to Node.js | n0tw0rthy rather long
- What is Node.js? - Stack Overflow A really long answer
- [r.va.gg] All the levels! the level ecosystem is growing each day
- karlwestin/node-gumbo-parser Parsing HTML in node using google’s gumbo parser
- tazjin/clojure-basics A collection of interesting things for people who want to start learning Clojure.
- vhf/free-programming-books This list initially was a clone of stackoverflow - List of freely available programming books by George Stocker.
- Geolocation with PostgreSQL a walkthrough of what Postgres can do for you
- I learn as I go along: Efficient Techniques for Fuzzy and Partial matching in mongoDB a number of techniques, in MongoDB, for efficiently finding documents that have a number of similar attributes to a supplied query whilst not being an exact match
- SublimeGit Full-featured Git integration for Sublime Text 2 and 3.
- opserver/Opserver Stack Exchange’s Monitoring System
- JSConf EU 2013 - YouTube 12 videos from jsconf eu
- The Functional Database Rich Hickey discusses how a functional database can impact the programming model, using Datomic as an example, but the principles apply to other systems using an immutable database.
- google/gumbo-parser A pure-C HTML5 parser.
- Introducing government.github.com Governments at all levels have been using GitHub for some time now to build better, more accessible websites, publish laws and data, and even collaborate on policies themselves.
- Twitter / patrickdijusto: Cop pulls over Werner Heisenberg, … no comment
- IGN presents Museum of Mario An interactive experience exploring the many eras of Mario. Turn on the audio and click around to find hidden interactions!
Your link could be here
If we missed something special or you just want to promote a site, give us a nudge @ firstname.lastname@example.org