A frontend centric Interesting Thingys edition.
- mgechev/angularjs-style-guide Community-driven set of best practices for AngularJS application development
- [JSConfUS 2013] Domenic Denicola: Boom, Promises/A Was Born - YouTube what they are and how they came about
- CSS Device Adaptation with @viewport When we need to adjust a device’s browser viewport, the HTML tag is usually our go-to solution. But the viewport meta tag is surprisingly “non-normative”––it’s not a formal W3C spec, much less a web standard.
- Flexbox First The Flexbox spec is finally stable, but browser support isn’t there yet.
- Flexbox layout isn’t slow - HTML5Rocks Updates messures the performance of the old model versus the new model
- Building Web Apps With Yeoman And Polymer - HTML5 Rocks Scaffold your webapps with modern tooling
- Using SVG gradients and filters with d3.js | 4waisenkinder How to leverage the powers of gradients and filters to visualize stats
- Capistrano Version 3 — Medium what’s new in the big 3.0 release…
- Dave Pacheco’s Blog » Node.js in production: runtime log snooping debug messages in production?
- StrongLoop | How-to: Heap Snapshots and Handling Node.js Memory Leaks Taking dumps and analyzing them
- Continuous Development in Node.js - Pony Foo automate all the things
- hij1nx/level-channels A simpler way to selectively stream future or historic changes.
- If Java Is Dying, It Sure Looks Awfully Healthy | Dr Dobb’s The odd, but popular, assertion that Java is dying can be made only in spite of the evidence, not because of it.
- I-Tier - Groupon Engineering Blog Groupon moved their whole App from RoR to Node.js
- Runnable Full-stack code anyone can run from their browser
Your link could be here
If we missed something special or you just want to promote a site, give us a nudge @ firstname.lastname@example.org