And another round of thingys
- How I fixed an anonymous infinite loop in jsbin Remy Sharp guides through his adventures
- angular-gettext Super-simple translation support for Angular.JS
- juliangruber/validimir Create validation functions
- Solved By Flexbox I wish I could use it in my daily work
- Stunning Procedural Skies In WebGL – Part 1 nice WebGL demo
- favico.js - Make a use of your favicon Make a use of your favicon
- teppeis/grunt-parallelize This plugin divides src files of your task and executes them in parallel.
- More maintainable Gruntfiles A simple way to organize your tasks
- Lo-Dash 2.0 modularized and custom builds (with grunt plugin)
- Web performance 2.0 A thorough roundup on how responsive design implementations effect performance
- Google Web Designer Create engaging, interactive HTML5-based designs and motion graphics that can run on any device.
- gemal.dk - HTML5 Flash Player (Shumway ) landed in Firefox. Plays swfs without flash
- requestAutocomplete - take my money, not my time - HTML5 Rocks a deep dive into autocompletion the HTML5 way
- Performance Matters An A List Apart’s take on web performance
- Advanced Jank Busting in Chrome – Nat Duca A must see
- rvagg/through2 Tiny wrapper around Node streams2 Transform to avoid explicit subclassing noise
- thlorenz/inspect-stream Inspects a nodejs stream 2 and logs the data that’s coming through.
- dominictarr/cyphernet secure replicatable tree database.
- Dance you Imps! | 8th Light Uncle Bob on ORMs
- An Insider’s View of Mobile-First Design: Don’t Make These Mistakes | Wired Opinion | Wired.com It’s no secret that mobile networks can be much slower than those connected to PCs, and nothing frustrates mobile users more than a long load time. As Instagram co-founder Mike Krieger put it, “Who wants to wait while they’re waiting?”
- algorithm - How to pair socks from a pile efficiently? - Stack Overflow Optimize your life
- github - 3D File Diffs you can now see diffs of 3d objects
- google/lmctfy lmctfy is the open source version of Google’s container stack, which provides Linux application containers.
Your link could be here
If we missed something special or you just want to promote a site, give us a nudge @ firstname.lastname@example.org